Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Overweight. Suggest suitable way to reduce weight? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 30-Oct-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
User:Hello Sir
User:I feel overweight how to reduce my weight.
User:i'm now 28 years old .and my height is 156 centimetres and weight is 68 kgs
User:pls guide me to reduce my weight.
Doctor:THe three trusted and acknowledged ways to reduce weight are
Doctor:Calorie restriction with balanced diet
Doctor:Calorie expenditure with exercise
Doctor:Behaviour modification to restrict or spend calories so that the weight loss is a long term goal without any side effects
Doctor:Hence I suggest you to take the help of a dietitian
Doctor:Ask A Dietitian service from the dashboard
User:ok. Sir. Thank You.
Doctor:Do you have any medical query today
Doctor:Thank you for visiting me.
Doctor:Bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor