Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Overcome premature ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   how are you?
Doctor :   i am fine

Doctor :   please proceed with your query
User :   i want to ask u regarding premature ejaculation
Doctor :   ok

User :   right now i am suffering from pej
User :   so plz tell me how to overcome with this problem
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i can help you
User :   ok
Doctor :   since whena re u having this problem
User :   i think few months
Doctor :   ok

Doctor :   are u under stress from past few months
User :   yes
User :   i am
Doctor :   n mundane cases, treatments are focused on gradually training and improving mental habituation to sex and physical development of stimulation control. In clinical cases, various medications are being tested to help slow down the speed of the arousal response.

Doctor :   Another method is that of control not prevention.
Doctor :   are u there?

Doctor :   When ejaculating, the control of this muscle is said to be lost, and thus, learning to keep control of it can be of aid to some
Doctor :   please do finish the chat
Doctor :   as this can be of help
User :   hi
Doctor :   please pay to continue the service
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor