Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Orgasmic disorder - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   i am a 17 year old female and never reached climax from clitorial stimulation or sexual intercours is there something wrong with me'
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   there is a possibility of not reaching climax an disturbed emotion effect
Doctor :   you need to consult an psycologist or psychatrist for complete evulation
User :   ok so there is nothing i can take, and how do i go about that is it expensive
Doctor :   this is orgasmic disorder
Doctor :   it needs councelling and
Doctor :   few sessions for tips
Doctor :   from a psychatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor