Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Ointment for a white patchy on skin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pigmentation Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I'm Dr.
User :   hi sir
User :   sir i have white patch on my skin.
Doctor :   How can i help you?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Where is it located?
User :   face
Doctor :   Shape and size?
User :   i consult a dermatologyst.he will give diprosone cream and retin a cream.
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i thing my disease is vitiligo
Doctor :   Ok
User :   this is correct treatement or not in vitiligo?
Doctor :   I shall help you
User :   hi sir
Doctor :   For Vitiligo there is no specific treatment
Doctor :   Only you can protect from sun
User :   i dont know sir
User :   my treatement is corrct or wrong sir
Doctor :   Steroid may be used
Doctor :   That is diprosone cream
User :   yes
Doctor :   Also retin a cream. Which is vitamin cream
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor