Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Obesity, weight loss procedure, blocked fallopian tube - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   hello
User :   here
User :   i have problem of ovarian disease
User :   i m under treatment
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, r, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User :   but i m not able to reduce weight
Doctor :   ur ht/wt
User :   my age is 26
User :   154 cms
User :   i m married
User :   married
Doctor :   k
User :   housewife
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   whats ur diagnosis
User :   can u help ,me to reduce weight
User :   now its 84 kgs
User :   delay in menses
Doctor :   yeah ur over wt nty standards
Doctor :   u have to reduce by 30 kgs
User :   even i have one fallopian tube blocked
Doctor :   k
User :   ya what to do
Doctor :   do u have any kids?
Doctor :   k
User :   dunno any good doctor
User :   no
User :   got one miscarriage 3 yrs begore
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   u have to reduce for prenancy

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor