Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Obesity, 63 kgs - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hello
Doctor :  
Doctor :   Proceed with your query.
User :   i have problem of obisity want ot know know how to control it ?
Doctor :   Provide your age, gender, occupation, marital status height, weight
User :   28 Male , married 168cm 63
User :   kg
Doctor :   You are not obese.
Doctor :   You are appropriate for your height.
Doctor :   Yoour
Doctor :   BMI is 22
Doctor :   The normal BMI for males should be between 20-25.
User :   BMI?
Doctor :   Just follow a healthy diet and avoid junk foods thats all.
User :   but stumoch shape is not proper ..
Doctor :   BMI gives the appropriate weight for a given height.
User :   I am facing severe acidity prb these days
Doctor :   It is a formula that is calculated as Weight )in kgs) / (Height in m)2
Doctor :   Then you should avoid beer, junk foods and fast foods
User :   i dont drink
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Then cut down on the junk and oily foods and exercise regularly.
Doctor :   As for the acidity that also needs life style modifications like
Doctor :   Eating regular meals, avoiding oily and spicy foods reducing the intake of coffee and tea
Doctor :   Are you with

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor