Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Not satisfied with sex - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   How can I helpyou?
User :   i have a problem
User :   i recently getting marige
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i am not much excited.. with wife.. what can i do?
User :   what?
Doctor :   How many months
User :   1 month
Doctor :   and did you communicate with your wife?
User :   no
Doctor :   about thsi problem
Doctor :   most of the flaws happen with miscommunication
Doctor :   with the parnter
Doctor :   so please speak to the partner what youi want
User :   ok
Doctor :   and seek her opinion
Doctor :   what she wishes to have
Doctor :   take time
Doctor :   dont rush
Doctor :   there is still lot of excitement
Doctor :   it is just a month
Doctor :   Try to make her comfortable first
User :   it is very painful to wife..
User :   so.. i m not forsing her
Doctor :   the pain shall remain for sometime
Doctor :   in the initial days

Doctor :   hi
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor