Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Not getting pregnant, from 2 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   basically, I am 23 and I am having some problems getting pregnant, what should i do?

User :   my husband is getting frustrated?
Doctor :   since when ur trying for baby
Doctor :   how many months?
User :   how many years can we say?

User :   about 2 years now?
Doctor :   if a couple fails to conceive even after one year of unprotected intercourse
Doctor :   then they both should be investigated
User :   ahhhh

Doctor :   tests like semen analysis for men
Doctor :   blood work is needed
Doctor :   along with clinical examination
Doctor :   for both women and men
User :   i see, yes, i thought so, because my husband is 34 does age have anything to do with it?
Doctor :   also u need to get ultrasound scan of pelvis
Doctor :   yes as age progresses, fertility get reduced
Doctor :   is ur periods regualr
Doctor :   regular?
User :   yes, it comes on the same day, every month
Doctor :   u need to have intercourse on those days which ur fertile

Doctor :   in normal 28-30 day cycle, day 8 to 18 is fertile
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor