Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Not able to retract penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
User :   i have an very embrassing problem, not sure whether or not i require circumcision
Doctor :   Hi
User :   docter not sure whether or not i require circumcision
Doctor :  
Can you please narrate your problem so that I can advice you on it
Doctor :  
Wht happened?
User :   ok
User :   my age is 30 yrs
User :   & my foreskin sliges only half way
User :   ?????
Doctor :   Are you married?
User :   no
Doctor :  
Do you have problem with masturbation or sex?
User :   but getting married soon
User :   initially masterbation was painful
Doctor :  
Are you able to pull your foreskin back till the groove forcibly
User :   what is groove ?
Doctor :  
The place where the shaft of the penis meets the head (red part of the penis)
User :   yes
Doctor :  
Do you have pain during those acts?
User :   no
User :   but if i try to full it till the base i exp pain if pennis is erect
Doctor :  
When did you first try it?
User :   sme yrs back
Doctor :  
Do you feel that your foreskin has small hole when compared to the glans of the penis (red part)
Doctor :  
and that is the reason you have this problem
User :   no
Doctor :  
The foreskin will be more flexible after first few intercourses
User :   so basically i do not require circumcision
Doctor :   I do not think so
User :   but i cannot bring it down till base
User :   i read on a condam pack
User :   thai condom should be worn with foreskin down
Doctor :   Ok, then what you can do is, get physically examined by a Doctor
User :   whom should i consult
User :   i feel its very embrassing
Doctor :  
A general surgeon
Doctor :  
Nothing to embarass now
Doctor :  
If you are not able to do a proper intercourse the embarassment is much more
Doctor :  
so it is better to get examined to see if the foreskin can go back and forth easily
Doctor :  
that helps in proper sex
User :   but that cannot be treated through any creams
Doctor :   No

Doctor :  
after the examination the doctor can know if you require a small incision and widen the foreskin or can be left alone for it to widen itself
Doctor :  
60% of cases the general surgeon see are related to circumscision
Doctor :  
so you should not be embarassed to see a general surgeon and get it checked
User :   ok
Doctor :  
If you get it done once your initial sexual life would be fruitful
Doctor :  
and you will be more confident
User :   can u please suggest a goog g surgeon in bandra weat
User :   bandra west
Doctor :
Doctor :   Do not worry

Doctor :  
A simple and single physical examination answers many of your doubts
Doctor :  
Did you follow?
Doctor :  
is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   thanks docter
User :   i really appreciate it
Doctor :  
Please fill the feedback form sayd one
Doctor :  
Thanks for consulting me
Doctor :  
Bye for now
User :   have a nice day
User :   bye
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor