Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Not able to perform sex after reproductive organs got hurt - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you
User :   hi,me fine
User :   i had a serios health problem last month.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   can you explain?
User :   problem was that i was slipped and my reproductive organs were clashed with a tree, after that iwasa not sensing sex, what should be the cure?
Doctor :   I am sorry
Doctor :   But I need to confirm certain things first
User :   plz?
Doctor :   What exactly do you mean b y not sensing sex
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor