Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Not able to hear in right ear since birth - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3621 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   Dr. XXXXXXXX here. How can I help you?
User :   hi
Doctor :   please proceed with your health query
User :   i have problem my right ear
User :   i can't hear any thing with my right ear
User :   is it possible to hear ?
Doctor :   since when is teh problem happening?
Doctor :   what symptoms do you have apart from this?
User :   by born
Doctor :   have you got it examined before by any ENT surgeon?
User :   yes , at vishakhapatnam 10 years before
Doctor :   what investigations were done for you? what were the results?
Doctor :   based on the investigations, what was the problem diagnosed at that time?
User :   they said that it is total dead and you can't hear.
Doctor :   it will help you can send us the investigations reports, we can have our panel specialists look at it and give you their valuable opinion.
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW Doctor :   follow this link to speak to/consult an ENT surgeon from our specialist panel
Doctor :   you can send the reports to us at YYYY@YYYY
User :   okay sir
User :   now i have not kept that reports, after i brought it , then send scan copies to your email id
Doctor :   sure, you can take time
Doctor :   is there anything else i can help you with?
User :   no , thank you sir
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   thanks for consulting me. Bye for now.
User :   bye sir
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor