Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Not able to conceive with PCOS - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infertility Problem
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   hello sir
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   my wife is having pcos.
User :   we are trying for baby since last 18 months
Doctor :   ok
User :   already 2 cycels done of clofer tab. 100 mg. but couldn't conceive
User :   now should i move on injections or wait
User :   ?
User :   give me ur suggestions.
User :   tell me
User :   sir
User :   waiting here
Doctor :   is she taking any treatment
User :   metformin 1500mg daily
User :   only
Doctor :   is her periods regular?
User :   now what should i do?
User :   no
User :   irregular
User :   that's why pcos diagonos
User :   should we move on injections
User :   what abt sucess rate?
Doctor :   PCOS leads to menstraul irregularities,
User :   yes
Doctor :   it can lead to infertility also
User :   yes
Doctor :   have you seen a gynecologist
User :   sir
User :   why r u wasting time?
User :   give me proper reply.
User :   should we move or not?
Doctor :   iam chatting with other patient kindly have pateint

Doctor :   you need to check this with your gynecologist
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor