Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Norflox TZ to treat loose water stools - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: IBS(Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

User :   Hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Actually I am suffering from losse motion
Doctor :   since when
User :   which medicine I should to chosse
User :   since morning
User :   my age is 27
User :   male
Doctor :   do you have fever, vomiting, stomach pain
User :   no
User :   actually when I eat a bit more I suffer this prob
User :   only egg I have taken in night
User :   then sleep on the bed after eating
Doctor :   is it watery loost stools
User :   ye
User :   but not much
Doctor :   Take more of curd rice
Doctor :   avoid spicy foods
User :   ok
User :   should I take any medicine
Doctor :   Drink lot of water with electrolyte powder
Doctor :   drink tender cococnut water
Doctor :   try this for one day, if not coming down
User :   no medicine
Doctor :   you may require to take medications
User :   I suffer this prob very much
User :   ??
User :   medicine for future ??
Doctor :   antibiotcs
User :   any specific name dependal
Doctor :   which can be prescribed only after physical examination by a doctor
User :   entomezaal
User :   norflox TZ
Doctor :   norflox TZ
Doctor :   2 times a day for 5 days for 5 days

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor