Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Non-retractable penis skin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   ya i have a problam
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   sure , go ahead with it
Doctor :Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   32 , male XXX single hight 5 feet 9 inches
Doctor :   ok
User :   upper lair of my panis is not going back properly and when its back its pain full
User :   what can i do
Doctor :   u mean to say u have problem retracting the foreskin of ur penis
User :   ya
Doctor :   then surgery would be one the option
User :   its major ?
Doctor :   no minor procedure, i mean circumcision
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor