Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

No pleasure during sex, ejaculate early - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Hello I am a 22 year old male and I cant feel pleasure during sex (traditional or oral) I feel a sensation but I can describe it mostly as an annoying ruoubing with some touches of very light pain in between...
I can the entire penis inside my girlfriend (its about 13CM in lenghth)
I want to make clear here that I am straight I feel the desire to penetrate women when they just talk to me I can ge4t arroused... and when I am with a woman I want to penetrate fast and hard (tried slow though as well) but nothing no pleasure at all..Only a little psychological pleasure... but I canont sense the "crazy pleasure" that my friends describe to me when they penetrate fast and hard their girlfriends...
Same goes about oral...
The most odd thing is that despite the fact that I dont feel pleasure I ejaculate within 1 minute.. (some times untill 4 minutes but thats it... I think I managed 10 minutes one time maximum)
Here I want to add that ejaculationduring sex isnt pleasureful aswell.. only some rare times. but then again nothing extraordinary.. some shallow sense of pleasure...
Same goes if I ejaculate during masturbation.... no really pleasure(I can remember the times I used to masturbate in my childhood 14-16 I wasnt masturbading that much.. but when I did the pleasure was extra terestrial... I feeled also the nervs of my feet to shacking by the pleasure.... I also used to ejaculate little more than nowadays.. now I ejaculate about a soup spoon..)or is there a way to get a sensation using any kind of dermatology therapy or cream or laser or whatever...
Doctor :   Hi,
User :   Hello Dr I need a sexologist or an ourologist
Doctor :   I am a General Physician, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist
User :   ok
User :   would you like to read the above question? or you like me to describe you my problem from sratch?
Doctor :   we do provide services where you can consult a specialist ( sexologist or onco) via phone call or email
User :   and that is with extra charge?
Doctor :   yes, but i will get this chat charge refunded
User :   thank you :) could you also tell me how to use the telephone or email service?
Doctor :   Now you will be shown a green pop up in the right of the chat window which will guide you
User :   should I push the "End Chat" button first?
User :   ok it poped
User :   thnx
Doctor :   now we shal close the chat
Doctor :   bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor