Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

No hardness in erections - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   I need to consult a andrology doc
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   I am Dr... and I am a General practitioner
Doctor :   I can help you answer your questions or else I can suggest you a Urologist / Andrologist
User :   Helllo Dr.
User :   ok
User :   I have a problem with my erections
User :   i am 29 years old
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Since when is the problem?
User :   from last 6 months
User :   but was not sure,whether it is a total problem or not
Doctor :   Are you married?
User :   no
Doctor :   Are you sexually active all these days?
User :   only i do masturbation
Doctor :   Do you have hard erections in the morning?
User :   not totally
User :   i have to rub it for a total erection
Doctor :   Did you try to penetrate into the woman's vagina?
User :   never
User :   i am not married nor tried anything
Doctor :   Do you mean your erections are getting softer as days go?
User :   I daily masturbate ,that is the only thing I do
User :   but i dont get perfect erection unless I rub it for a while and then it ejaculates very immediately
Doctor :   I do not think it is a problem at all
Doctor :   Actually the hardness of an erection depends on many factors
Doctor :   and most important is stimultion
User :   ok
User :   but earlier my erections used to be totally natural
Doctor :   Yes these vary
Doctor :   as per time, your thoughts and the stimulation
User :   yes
Doctor :   So you can better get some tests done after meeting a urologist
User :   but can we have a check up to confirm that,coz i am little not sure
Doctor :   Penile Doppler is done
User :   ok ,what does it determine
Doctor :   It says if the blood flow to the penis is good or not
Doctor :   which is important for the erectionprocess
User :   ok
User :   So do you recommend a test for me
Doctor :   I recommend the Doctor's physical examination
Doctor :   if needed then tests
User :   ok
User :   So can you suggest me a doctor
Doctor :   Which city are you in?
User :   ok
User :   How shall i contact for an appointment
Doctor :   you can call his clinic here
Doctor :   044 0000
044 0000รข??
Doctor :   You can refer my name, Dr....
User :   ok
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   but can you ask me some more symptoms,inorder to understand more
Doctor :   A person who is sexually active
Doctor :   has some history to reveal
Doctor :   You are not sexually active and not married
Doctor :   hence an examination can reveal
User :   ok
Doctor :   Did you understand?
User :   yes Dr
User :   if it is found a problem exists,are there treatments
Doctor :   yes
User :   to heal it properly
Doctor :   yes
User :   ok Dr.
Doctor :   Do not worry, I guess you do not have any problem
User :   When i refer ur name,Should i mention ur Initials too
Doctor :   It is just a matter of stimulation
Doctor :   No need
Doctor :   Dr.... as he understands or you can say Healthcaremagic
User :   ok Dr. thank you,actully i thought i need to go for some viagra , incase of getting married
Doctor :   No need
Doctor :   You will be safe
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me
Doctor :   Bye for nw
User :   thank you Doc,
User :   Bye too
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor