Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Nicotine supplements for smoking cessation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi
User :   just i happen to see such an option
User :   thought of a test
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Is there anything I can help you with as of now?
User :   yes ..
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i do want to quit smoking
Doctor :   Ok
User :   just i need any medicinal healp
Doctor :   Can you mention your age and what is the number of cigarettes that you smoke per day?
Doctor :   There are
User :   26 , and no is 6
Doctor :   nicotine supplements that help to quit smoking but they are not very effective.
Doctor :   Trying to quit without supplements is always better.
User :   ok.. another issue is i would like to reduce belly
Doctor :   Ok
User :   not so much but its increasing day by day ..
Doctor :   Please provide these details Gender: Occupation: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   Male , Single,56
User :   168 hight
Doctor :   Ok
User :   IT programmer
Doctor :   Your weight is appropriate for your height
Doctor :   You need to continue with the Cardio exercises
User :   how can i ?
Doctor :   When reducing weight,belly is the last thing to reduce.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor