Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Newborn with bilateral hydrocele. What is the treatment? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 08-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Child Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
Doctor:how can I help?
User:i had a question on my 3 month old baby boy
Doctor:please go ahead
User:my baby is pre-term baby- yday we went for vaccination and doc examined and he said baby has water sack in his testicle (bilateral hydrocele)
Doctor:how old is your child?
User:he also said it goes away on its own or else minor surgery is required wanted to know how serious is this any side effects, wiill effect him later in his age
User:3 months old
Doctor:its a minor procedure
Doctor:usually it will subside by 12-18 months of age
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor