Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Neurocysticercosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
Doctor :   r u there?
User :   i have a disease called nuerocysticercosis
Doctor :   k pl proceed wd the details
User :   i am 21 yr old
Doctor :   Have you taken any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User :   yes
Doctor :   can pl tell me the medication?
User :   i got this attack when i was 10yr old
Doctor :   k
User :   zen retard 200 mg after breakfast and dinner
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   now what exactly ur query?
User :   can i be able to lead a normal married life
Doctor :   yeah there r no problems wd it
User :   am too much worried about
Doctor :   u can always lead a very normal & healthy life
User :   feel that i have right to love or marry anyone
User :   i have no right
Doctor :   yeah sure u have
Doctor :   its not an handicap
Doctor :   any thing else u want to know

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor