Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Needs advice on artifical thoracic aorta replacement - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
User :   My son will need a total artifical thoracic aorta replacement when the aneurysm is 5 centimeters. It is 4 and a half now. It has been stable for a year as the results of medication. He is a forty two year old rheumotoligist in Texas in good health. Please, please give me a discription of the surgery, success rate and recovery time. Also, can you give me the names of the most skilled surgeons in the limited field.
Thank you, Dianne White
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I am a general physican.
Doctor :   My knowledge and expertise are limited.
Doctor :   These questions will be better addressed by a cardiothoracic surgeon.
Doctor :   I suggest you to opt for a specialist opinion from one of our expert cardiothoracic sugeon.
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW Doctor :   You may follow this link and obtain an advice from Dr XXXXXXXX Chauhan who is an experienced cardiothoracic surgeon.
Doctor :   I shall start the refund of this chat and you can opt for the specialist opinion.
Doctor :   Have you followed what I have suggested?
Doctor :   Are you there?
Doctor :   Are you there?
User :   This may be out of your field. Can someone else help me. I am so worried. I have just payed for some such a surgeon available thanks..hook me up, please I am writing the email address down now..or can you forward me....can you forward me yes I am here....waiting for you to forward the email yes, I am here
Doctor :   Yes.
Doctor :   A cardiothoracic surgeon will be able to help you.
User :   Please forward my email to the surgeon
Doctor :   Since we do have an experienced cardiothoracic surgeon, you can take his advice and suggestions.
User :   please let me visit with him....I am desperate
Doctor :   The above url will guide you to the page through which you can take his opinion.
Doctor :   Since he is not available on live chat, you can take his opinion via an email.
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW User :   will my question/email be sent to him as it is written
Doctor :   Please follow this link and write your query there WWW.WWWW.WW Doctor :   once you make the payment there our Customer Service team will get back to you and refund you this Chat Packages amount
Doctor :   Are you there?
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor