Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Need to increase 2 inches of height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   how are u?
Doctor :   iam fine
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   i am 20 years old i am 5foot 5 inches talll .. weight 70 kg.. want to increase my height by atleast 2 inches
User :   vl do any thing
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   still a year to go to attain full height
Doctor :   i would suggest u to wait till one more year
User :   but i am going to the gym and body building also vl it cause any problem?
User :   any thing that i can do to increase my height... any thing... by younger bro is 6 foot tall he is 4 years younger to me:(
Doctor :   going to gym
User :   yes i am going to the gym
Doctor :   no it wont , if u train with instructor
Doctor :   u need to be careful whenu work out

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor