Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Need of physical examination for diagnosis of testiclular swelling - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   i have a growth beside my left scrotom its like a another scrotom but soft i am very worried about it, it doesnt cause me any pain please help           
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   from when did you notice the growth?
User :   ive had it for a while now and have done nothing about it but i really think i need to get it sorted
Doctor :   how big iis ?
User :   its about the size of my testicale
Doctor :   how does it feel to touch ?
User :   kinda soft
Doctor :   is it hanging down or is it a swelling in the groin ?
User :   it feels like it is attached to my testicale
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   may i know your age ?
User :   22
Doctor :   it requires a physical examination by doctor to know what it is
Doctor :   please get an examination by the urologist
User :   wud you have any idea what it cud be ?
Doctor :   without physically examining you i cant say any thing specifically
Doctor :   as you say it is attached to the testicle
Doctor :   it might be a hernia or a growing mass or a lymph node in the region
User :   shud i be very worried ?
Doctor :   need not be worried
User :   cud it be testicular cancer or is it a symptom of testicular cancer ?
Doctor :   with out examining physically it is difficult to say as i said it may be a mass meaning a benign tumor or a malignant or it might be something else
User :   thank you very much for your help
Doctor :   thanks for consulting health care magic
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   bye now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor