Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Need for proper diet . Having feminine voice. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 03-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor:Good afternoon
User:Hello Doc, i wanted to consult reg nutritions
Doctor:Is it for you?
Doctor:Would you like a diet consultation?
Doctor:with a dietitian?
Doctor:Please confirm your contact number
Doctor:we shall call you and guide you further
Doctor:Thank you
User:also, iwanted to consult regarding voice
Doctor:What regarding voice?
Doctor:Please tell me a bit more
User:my sound over phone is very i just want to know whom should i consult
Doctor:You may consult an ENT specialist
Doctor:He can guide you on this
User:can you please suggest a good ENT doc in Bangalore ?
Doctor:May I know your location?
User:i hope the conversations are kept confidential
Doctor:Yes, it is kept confidential
Doctor:No doubt about that
Doctor:Dr. E V XXXXXXX at Manipal hospital on Air port road is a good ENT consultant
Doctor:You can consult him
User:I'm 30 years old and the Facial Hair growth are not proper, whom should i consult for the same ?
Doctor:It is better to consult a medical endocrinologist for this
User:my worry is if the Voice & Facial hair growth is related with hormonal issues?
Doctor:Yes, you may be right
Doctor:That is why I want you to see a medical endocrinologist
Doctor:They may be related
Doctor:Are you married?
Doctor:Do you have children?
User:No, i got married recently
Doctor:I am sorry to ask you personal question, is your marital life fine?
Doctor:Your sexual life with your wife?
User:She is suffering from PCOD issues
Doctor:Are you able to have normal sexual intercourse with your wife?
User:i didn't have any compliants reg that till now..
User:but we are now staying seperately because of other issues and almost on verge of a mariatal seperation
Doctor:I am sorry about it
User:Is my hormonal issue have a role in this ?
Doctor:But take it easy
Doctor:life is not always fair
Doctor:Yes, it seems like
Doctor:You may have to get your testosterone and other hormonal levels checked
Doctor:Nothing to worry
User:we are working towards working that out for now..but i assume physical disatisafction can also be a reason for this
Doctor:Just to confirm that all is normal
User:sure i will do that.
User:please refer a good doctor in Bangalore
Doctor:Were you physically dissatisfied with your wife?
Doctor:Sure, I will suggest you
User:yes to a certain extent ..but that was largely due to behavioural incompatability
Doctor:Dr. Arpan XXXXXXX XXXXXXX in MAnipal is a very good medical endocrinologist to consult
Doctor:It happens
Doctor:I am sorry
Doctor:But you can always be better and do better
User:so you suggest that i visit an endocrinologist rather than an ENT
User:& he would guide me on the tests ..& also can address issues rrelated with Daminine voice & facial hair issues
Doctor:It is always better not to expect things from others
Doctor:Yes, you got me right
Doctor:Please consult a medical endocrinologist first
User:sure doctor ..thanks for the help.
Doctor:Thank you too
User:how can i stay connected with you later ?
Doctor:We shall call you soon and guide you on the diet call
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me
Doctor:Bye for now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor