Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Neck injury post an accident - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Brain and Spine
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   i am 27 years old from XXX and im 314pounds
Doctor :   hello XXX
Doctor :   ok
User :   ive been wondering this the few days my friend is on the hospital ge got rushed
User :   a basketball got hit in his neck wile he was playin can he die my prayers are for him icare for myfriend hes only 23
Doctor :   did he lose consiousness
User :   nah hes awake
User :   but there x raying him i think can that damage his wind pipe?
Doctor :   any bleeding from mose, ears
User :   nope
User :   diffuclty burpring threw the neck i saw it in person
User :   he kep holding his neck like a drug person lol i hate to say it
User :   but im worried about him
Doctor :   is his vitals stable
User :   no hospital calls or visits till tomorrow
User :   im not sure
Doctor :   Should wiat for the reports of x-rays
User :   he got a laryngel scope,barium swallow and xrays
User :   barium was good laryngel was good waiting on xrays
User :   can his tongue like collapse orsomething?
User :   he was holding that area
Doctor :   OK
Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor