Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Neck ,back and cervical pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i m having a severe backache from 3 days
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Your age, occupation
User :   and i m also a chronic patient of cervical
Doctor :   gender
User :   20, student
User :   male
User :   cervical pain
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Since when is the problem
User :   10 days

Doctor :   Cervical pain??
User :   from 2 years

Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Did you take any medicine now
Doctor :   Are you on any therapy for the cervical pain?
User :   ya homeopathic

User :   no

Doctor :   How were you managing the neck pain
Doctor :   Did you use the hard collar
User :   i just rest
User :   no not yet
User :   sumbdy recommended
Doctor :   do you have tingling or numbness in the hands / fingers or things
User :   no

Doctor :   Were yoiu diagnosed with Cervical problem by doctor
User :   its just that i have to puke when it pains
Doctor :   Any xrays taken
User :   no
User :   then only i get some releif
Doctor :   I suggest you to get a physical examinationh by an orthopedician

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor