Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Nasal block and running nose due to dust allergy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Asthma and Allergy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   I am having....dust alergie
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when are you having this problem?
User :   2 yrs
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   age: User :   24
User :   male
User :   weight 84
User :   height 6.2
User :   XXX
User :   un mARRIED
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long?
User :   i do take alchohol, but once or twice a weak..
Doctor :   ok
User :   otrher things i don't
Doctor :   are you taking any medicines for the allergy?
User :   setragine
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what are the symptoms you usually have?
Doctor :   nose block, running nose etc?
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor