Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Myocardial Infaction - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2572 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   can u plz tell me i have some type of pain in my central chest
User :   what it could be ?
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User :   no i don,t \
Doctor :   It is essential For me to know yur details in brief to help you in this regard
User :   my age is 28
User :   male
User :   is it a heart pain ?
Doctor :   It could be 1) Myocardial Infarction 2) Gastritis 3) Pleurisy 4)
Doctor :   4) Muscular origin of the Pain
Doctor :   5) Acid Peptic disease
Doctor :   Any of the Above
User :   if there is any problem of heart so where the pain occurs ?
Doctor :   That is the first Cause that I have Mentioned MI is in Common Language Heart Attack
Doctor :   Myocardial Infaction
User :   for my precaution what check of should i go for heart ?
Doctor :   ECG will be the Most essential that needs to be done and That needs to be done at the Time of the Pain or the Height of The pain Doctor :   To be able to Comment on the Findings else it shall be normal once the Pain settles down after 2 days
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor