Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Myalgia with fever, red spots over the body - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how cani help u
User :   i have red spots around my body and my eyes are red and have cold and cough
User :   even slight fever
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
Doctor :   ok
User :   what it might be
Doctor :   i will help u in this
User :   ok
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   yeah
Doctor :   wats yoour age
Doctor :   since how many days
User :   27
User :   3
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do yu have myalgia
Doctor :   or body ache
Doctor :   or joint pain
User :   yeah
User :   joint pain
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do yu have cold or running nose
User :   yeah
Doctor :   any insect bite
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will guide u in this
User :   ok
Doctor :   its looks like viral fever

Doctor :   I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor