Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Muscular pain in Hand - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

User :   Hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   am facing hand muscle pain
User :   since 10 days
Doctor :   ok
User :   i played hand wrestling
Doctor :   plz provide your age, gender, occupation
User :   am 28 male s/w eng
User :   what i can do?? how man days this pain will be?
Doctor :   ok]
Doctor :   was there any injury?
User :   no injury
Doctor :   similar complaints in past?
User :   just paining
User :   at bisceps
Doctor :   are you able to move your wrist properly?
User :   ya
User :   when ever i hold ne item titely itz giving problem
Doctor :   ok

Doctor :   is it only pain no problem in movements?
User :   no prob in movements
Doctor :   you can use RELIVO gel over the affected part
Doctor :   if pain is more take a tablet SUMO
User :   can i get in India

Doctor :   yes
User :   ok fine thx
User :   y does it is killing alot
Doctor :   is there anything else I can help you with
User :   ya when i type am getting pain
User :   i thot ne fracture happened but no swelling here
Doctor :   ok

Doctor :   is the pain very severe?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor