Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Muscle rupture or back pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help yoiu
User :   I am having severe back ache
User :   i m afraid its muscle rupture
Doctor :   Please tell me more abou it
User :   actually had a fight with brother...he hit me hard with hand
User :   since then its paining
User :   i applied voveron ointment
Doctor :   When was that
User :   2 days back
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   So where exactly is it paining on the back
User :   it pains while bending
User :   below left shoulder..on the rib cage
Doctor :   Did you see redness or swelling
User :   redness i didnt observe..but yes, swelling is still there
Doctor :   YOu can put the cold pack over the swelling
Doctor :   to reduce
User :   i cant stand for more than 5 mins.
User :   ok
Doctor :   O]
User :   shud i get some xray done?
Doctor :   I would better say you to get a physical examonation and xray done
Doctor :   as it is so severe to interrupt yoiur daily activity
User :   any alternative?
Doctor :   but the need is addressed by the doctor who examines yoiu
User :   how much time wud it take to come to normal condition?
Doctor :   Normally swelling comes down in two days if no fracture
Doctor :   and the pain takes few more days
User :   i m sure its not fracture, as pain is not unbearable.
User :   neways thanks !
Doctor :   Please refer your friends with a click of the button and importing the contacts. You can import from Gmail, Yahoo by click of a button. You can do that once I close the button.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor