Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Multiple sclerosis and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Multiple Sclerosis
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Well
User :   I have a question about
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   MS
Doctor :   mitral stenosis isit or multiple sclerosis
User :   multiple scelerosis
User :   sclerosis
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence
User :   well actualy its about my mother
Doctor :   Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. It damages the myelin sheath, the material that surrounds and protects your nerve cells
Doctor :   cause of multiple sclerosis is not know
Doctor :   known
Doctor :   it may be an autoimmune disease
Doctor :   which happens when your body attacks itself
Doctor :   it is more in women
Doctor :   than in men
Doctor :   It often begins between the ages of 20 and 40
Doctor :   treatment option include the medicines to slow it the disease progress and help control symptoms
Doctor :   doubts please ask me

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor