Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Mouth ulcers inside of the bottom lip - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
User :   My question is I have a small sore on my bottom inside lip (about the size of a BB) Had it now more then a week now. I have been putting Tanka on it several times daily, still not any better. What should I do next? Jim
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   May I ask you a few questions to help you better ?
Doctor :   Hi are you there ?
Doctor :   Hi , Are you there ?
Doctor :   Are you there ?
Doctor :   If it is a sore , first it g
Doctor :   First it has to be ruled out whether it is a cold sore or a sore due to Herpes or anything else ?
User :   I am here, so who would be the best to see? My Doctor or a Oral Surgeon?
Doctor :   The best person would be a dermatologist.
Doctor :   Though a general physician or family physician can be helpful.
Doctor :   Best would be Derm.
User :   Ok Doctor I'll arrange to do that.
Doctor :   Do you want me to answer any other query that you have regarding this problem ?
User :   Noyou have been very helpful.
Doctor :   Ok.thank you for consulting me,
Doctor :   Take care, Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor