Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

More dangerous - Hit in tendon flexed or relaxed - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   do they do short cast/boot or nething like that for anterior tibialis tendonitis
Doctor :  
how can i help you
User :   hurry
User :   Is it worse to get kicked/hit in the tendon in ur ankle while its like flexed/tight or relaxed?
User :   ok honestly? i dont have much time man
Doctor :  
Please get the physical examination done by the doctor and know his provisional diagnosis and get back to us on chat so that we can assist you better. I say this in the best interests of you.
User :   fine
User :   now answer
User :   hit in tendon flexed or relaxed which is more dangerous?????
Doctor :   it depends
Doctor :  
User :   what
Doctor :  
the force
Doctor :  
not on position
User :   explain ...if its a hard force then what if its gentle then what?
Doctor :  
it is so simple hard dangerous gentle nothing
User :   oh k fine
User :   now....what tests for tendonitis do they do
User :   ????
Doctor :  
there are so many tests to be done
Doctor :  
related to th joint

Doctor :  
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor