Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Missed periods, unprotected sex, pregnancy test negative - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
User :   regulary i used to get periods on 23rd
Doctor :   ok
User :   april 23rd i missed the periods
User :   1st my i tested pregenancy it was negative
Doctor :   ok
User :   form 6th onwards i started taking regesrogen 5mg tablets
User :   till yesterday i took 5 tbaltes
User :   but i did not get periods
Doctor :   ok i will help u in this
User :   i would like to know when we can confirm whether i got pregenancy or not
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   yes
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   27
Doctor :   did yu have unprotected sex
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
User :   5th day of the last menstrual peiod i had sex with my partner
Doctor :   do u have nausea or vomiting
User :   after that i didnot met him
Doctor :   pricking sensation in the breast
User :   with that doubt i checked pregenancy with velocit preganancy kit after one week i missed the periods
Doctor :   increased urination
User :   r u there
Doctor :   please answer to Q asked

Doctor :   hi are u there
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor