Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Missed periods, symptoms of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2586 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   I think i may be pregnant but im not sure
User :   I havent had a period since Feb 6th
User :   and I spotted feb 17th very light, then again march 28th.
User :   cant get a positive home test
User :   But ive been cramping, feeling sick, throwing up (just started). feel tired all the time
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   have you gone for hcg testing?
User :   No my fp told me to wait two weeks and come back
User :   because i cant get a positive test
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   generally you will get a positive test within
Doctor :   10-15 days
User :   do some people not get a positive home test?
User :   is it possible?
Doctor :   very rarely
User :   or if it isnt pregnancy what could it be
Doctor :   it may be missed period
User :   But i normally get 2 a month
User :   one in the begining and one at the end
Doctor :   ok

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor