Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Missed periods due to unprotected sex - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2570 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   can i ask you a question sex/period related?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   plz proceed
User :   i was foolin around w/ my fiance when i started to bleed, assuming it was my period since im around the normal time i receive it.
Doctor :   ok
User :   but we proceeded to have sex anyway with a condom, since he didn't mind. afterwards the bleeding stopped, and i hvnt bled since
Doctor :   ok
User :   todays the next day, and i woke up with no trails of blood. is that normal?
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   dont worry
Doctor :   i will help you
User :   thnks
Doctor :   can I ask few questions?
User :   yes
Doctor :   what is your age?
User :   20
Doctor :   when was your last periods?
User :   april 27
User :   im sorry
User :   march 27
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what is the usual interval b/w two periods?
Doctor :   for how many days your periods last?
User :   bout 5-7
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   usual interval is 28 days or 30 days or ..............
Doctor :   ?
User :   yeah 28
User :   or o

Doctor :   ok
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor