Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Missed periods. Pregnant? How to get sure? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 26-Mar-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
User:Hi...My name is XXXXXXX ..
User:wife of Mr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX ..have a few queries on my periods
Doctor:Please proceed
User:Hi Sir. i got my last period on XXXXXXX 29
User:again on mar 10 i got very less bleeding
User:thought my period started...however later i didnt see any more
User:its been 5 days passed
User:not sure if it is pregnancy?
User:pls suggest
Doctor:Yes, the chances are likely
Doctor:you can go for a Urine pregnancy test
User:ok will do it tomorrow....however i dont have any other symptoms
Doctor:I would suggest to wait for 5 more days for the test to be done
Doctor:and to get reliable results
User:i feel totally normal with my vomit back pains etc
Doctor:The symptoms do start at the end of 2 nd month and peak by third
Doctor:Hence I would consider Urine Pregnancy test as the best one to rule out now
User:ok sir...
User:will do it after 5 days as suggested by you...
Doctor:Is there anything I can help you with ?
User:want to know if we continue with sex or stop for time being
Doctor:I would suggest you to avoid intercourse til third month if it is confirmed
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor