Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Minor boxer's fracture - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hello?
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   this isnt a robot?
User :   its a real doctor right?
Doctor :   real doctor
User :   i need help splinting a minor bboxer's fracture on the right hand 5th and fourth metacarpal.
Doctor :   you need to take him to emergency department
User :   ive got the boxer's fracture, i need to stabilize it for temp purposes
Doctor :   you need to tie both the fingers together
Doctor :   using a crepe bandage
Doctor :   keep scale or piece of wooden planks behind the fingers and tehn apply hte bandage

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor