Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Methods to increase height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions
User :   i want to increase my height i am 17 years and 5'8
User :   hey
Doctor :   hi,
User :   hello sir
User :   sir u hav just read my question
User :   can i know something about it
Doctor :   since you are of still growing age , good pull ups and swimming exercises will naturally increase your height
User :   sir 2 years back i had alopecia
User :   areta
User :   due to wich my doctor gave me cortisol steriods
Doctor :   May i know who diagnoses the condition ?
User :   in injections as well as oral
User :   dr monika mital and dr XXXXXXXX from pgi
User :   someone told me they stund height
User :   stunt
Doctor :   no they do not to more extent
User :   and what about finastrade
User :   it unfortunatey
User :   took those by chance
Doctor :   yes, finastride cab have bad effects on height and muscular grwth
User :   so what should i do now?
User :   should i get an x-ray of my bones
Doctor :   yes,
Doctor :   i think it will help you to know the chances of improvement in height
User :   i also got a bit of gynecomastia
User :   will it go on its own
Doctor :   yes, it will come down once you stop finastride
User :   i did 1 month back
User :   just 5 % improvement
Doctor :   it will surely take time
Doctor :   may be months
User :   sir i am also expericing a bit of hair fall
User :   my brother got blad when he was in +2
Doctor :   if the baldness runs in family then its a must
User :   my dad got blad when he was 40
Doctor :   nutrition also has a important role in the early baldness
Doctor :   Are you there ?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor