Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Methods for removal ingrown hairs on the face - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   how can help u
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
User :   Over the past few months I am regularly getting ingrown hairs on my face
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will help u in this
User :   Can you please help with any prevention methods and/or ways to remove them simply and without leaving scars?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   27
Doctor :   gender
User :   male
Doctor :   married
Doctor :   are u on any treatment
User :   no
Doctor :   since how many days are yu facing this problem
Doctor :   is the execess hair growth limited to face
User :   they have appeared regularly for the past 5 months
User :   its not excess hair growth, it is ingrown hairs that become infected
Doctor :   do yu shave regularly
User :   no, i only use a trimmer
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   any discharge or pus coming out
User :   yes
Doctor :   did u do any blood investigations
Doctor :   or any tests
User :   no
Doctor :   did yu took any treatment for this

Doctor :   before removing the hair
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor