Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Mens Ultra Saw Palmetto tablets to treat premature ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   hi.
User :   can I ask u my personal health problems
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   Please carry on
User :   ok
User :   I am a 45 years old
User :   I am facing problem while intercource
Doctor :   detail me about the problem
User :   my intercource lasts for 2-4 minutes, is their any way by which I can delay ejection
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   The intercourse is said to be normal if the organsm is just more than 2 to 3 min
Doctor :   if you are ejaculation before you satisfy yoru senses
Doctor :   then it coul d be premature ejaculation
Doctor :   There are some techniques that can be followed
Doctor :   and counselling that you need to take from a sexologist
User :   ok. tell me those technic
User :   is it possible to get counselling on chat
Doctor :   no
Doctor :   You have to see a counsellor
User :   ok
Doctor :   anyway let me tell you the techniques
Doctor :   I shall rather send you a document on them
Doctor :   so that you can practice them
Doctor :   but remember the patience has its own virtue
Doctor :   for each techniquer
Doctor :   Please confirm the details
Doctor :   I shall send you a document
Doctor :   on it
User :   ok send them & recommend any medicine by which ejaculation can be prolong
Doctor :   You can take MENS ULTRA SAW PALMETTO tablets
Doctor :   for 2 months
Doctor :   For Details Visit and Buy the product
User :   is it easily available in india
Doctor :   before bed you can take the tablet
User :   ok......... thanks
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor