Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Medicines without side effects to treat premature ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions
User :   I want to know the treatment availble for Premature ejaculation which is effective and without side the ayurvedic medicine effective ?
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   we are here qualified in allopathic medicine and cannot help you in the ayurvedic medicine
Doctor :   regarding premature ejaculation
Doctor :   yes there is treatment in allopathic medicine
User :   wats the allopathic it effective ?
Doctor :   yes it is effective
Doctor :   when and who diagnosed you to have been affected with premature ejaculation ?
User :   During an intercourse I found to ejaculate in a minute...I read through lot of details and found so...
Doctor :   ok
User :   Havent consulted anyone thought of doing it before its too late
Doctor :   from when you have noticed that you are ejaculating with in 1 minute ?
User :   1+years back...
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   may i know your age ?
User :   I was fat then but after I started working out...I can stay upto max 2mins
User :   I am 27
Doctor :   1.5 minutes of intra vaginal sex is normal
Doctor :   anything less than 1.5 minutes repeatedly and on regular basis can be considered as premature ejaculation
Doctor :   you can use PRILOX gel
Doctor :   it is a gel which needs to be applied 5 minutes before the intercourse on to the penis and than wiped off
User :   oh is it ? but my fiancee wants me to stay longer to perform...which I am not able to :(
User :   does it have any irritation or side effects
Doctor :   females normal capacity is 13 minutes
User :   oh.... :)
Doctor :   and males capacity is 2.5 to 3 minutes an average
Doctor :   sin truth males cannot match the females
Doctor :   so you need to indulge in lot of foreplay before attempting the actual intercourse
Doctor :   any ways you can use prilox gel which can prolong up to 5 to 6 minutes
User :   Doc will there be any irritation while using the gel
Doctor :   no
User :   Is it like I need to use it for life long ?
User :   Is this a permanent solution for PE ?
Doctor :   you can use it for a shorter period and once you have are satisfied that the duration is sufficient enough you can withdraw from the gel gradually
Doctor :   premature ejaculation most of the time do not have organic cause. it is psychological
User :   Doc, there's no side effects....right ?
Doctor :   no
User :   Thanks Doc......Do u think Gel is effective or Capsules ?
Doctor :   there is no capsules for this
User :   I heard about a capsule called Dapoxetine....Wat u think about this ?
Doctor :   it is still in trial phase - not been released for human use and approved by FDA
Doctor :   unless it passes out the trial phase i cannot comment on it
User :   Doc, Thanks for your time and help....
User :   One last Question
User :   Any other advice
Doctor :   be confident and sex is an art - learn the art of love making. learn to bridge the natural gap (2.5 min - 13 min)
User :   Thanks ton for all your help....
Doctor :   thanks for consulting health care magic
Doctor :   we are available 24/7
if you have any medical query please do log in
Doctor :   bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor