Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Medicines to increase the penile girth - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   HI
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   I am 35 yrs male married My penis is very thin pls advice
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   The length of the penis does not usually play a role in sexual satisfaction.
Doctor :   There is really nothing to worry about.
User :   pls advice me whom to contact because it is very thin & my wife is not satisfied
Doctor :   There are no medicines to increase the girth. Plastic surgery needs to be done and
Doctor :   That includes implantation of fat or other material to increase the girth.
Doctor :   You need to consult a Cosmetic Surgeon and discuss the pros and cons of the procedure.
User :   i am also having problem of early ejection
Doctor :   There might be a few complications like erectile problems associated with this but the complications are lesser than penis lengthening surgeries.
Doctor :   The early ejection could be due to stress, anxiety, lack of confidence and partner related issues.
Doctor :   I suggest that you discuss with your partner regarding the problem and try out ways and means to pleasure each other rather than attempting to
Doctor :   Go for surgical procedures.
Doctor :   Adequate foreplay and good understanding, does not cause the girth or the length to be a problem.

Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor