Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Medicines to get rid of testicular pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Hi i am XXX
can any one help me related to testis..
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   proceed with your query
User :   im suffering with some pain on my right side of my testis
Doctor :   ok
User :   few times..there will be no pain atall
User :   it looks very small in size but few swells..
User :   with normal pain..
User :   can you please help to get rid of this..with tablets..
User :   or do i need to go any surgery
Doctor :   first you need to get the diagnosis what is the cause for the pain
Doctor :   once the cause is made than the treatment option can be decided
User :   currently im n XXX
User :   could you please help me any of doctors whom you know here..?
Doctor :   consult a general surgeon or urologist for the physical examination and if necessary for any investigation
Doctor :   so that a diagnosis can be made
User :   ohh
User :   k so they can help right..
User :   doest these kind of pains life..?
Doctor :   first need to know what is the cause
Doctor :   than only all the queries can be answered
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor