Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Medicines to enlarge penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions
User :   Hi doctor...
Doctor :   hi how can i hel pyou
User :   actually i am having a problem
User :   Its in my private part
Doctor :   ok
User :   can i tell to u or u wil refer any person?
User :   Actually its killing my feelings...
User :   R u there?
Doctor :   as i am chatting with many pts please bear fo rreply
User :   Ok i wil teel the problem...
User :   My penis is very small comparing to others.. Can i make it big by any medicine...Actually i am planning for marriage now... i am fering that this problem will hit my life..very much... please advice me any medicine to enlarge my penice..
User :   Plz doctor don't ignore me...its very urgent
Doctor :   DOnt worry many
Doctor :   people shall have this problem
Doctor :   but they can do better in sex
Doctor :   I can understand your problem. However, since I cant examine you I may not be able to help you much with this. You will have to speak to a qualified specialist who will be able to help you out with this problem.
User :   Actually i tried already with my girl frnd.. but i felt its very loose..
User :   plz advice any medicine...
User :   Then can refer any Doctors on bangalore...?
Doctor :   You have to see a plastic surgeon
Doctor :   One of our doctors shall get back with detail;s
Doctor :   confirm your detial
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
: 0000
Doctor :   are yoiu there?
Doctor :   I have to close this window as there is no response from your side. Please get back if you need any medical advice.
User :   hello r u there?
Doctor :   yes
User :   Please Doctor.. plz do any thing..
Doctor :   One of our doctors shall get back with detail;s
Doctor :   of the plastic surgeon
Doctor :   and a sex counseller
User :   Is that the only way?
User :   can we make it by any medicine.?
Doctor :   No
User :   why sir?
Doctor :   You need a examination
User :   So wat i acn do?
User :   Sir.. wat i can do next?
Doctor :   you get a call from our doctor
Doctor :   and they shall help you
User :   So when i can expect the call?
Doctor :   Very soon
Doctor :   but dont delay in seeding the doctor
User :   ok
Doctor :   Sicne you are very concerned and gets to marry
Doctor :   YOu have tos eek an expert opinion and
Doctor :   make your self feel happy that yoiu are normalo
Doctor :   OK
Doctor :   Bye
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor