Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Medicines to cure phimosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   helllo i can not retract my fore skin over my head what should i do
Doctor :   Hi
User :   can you please help me
Doctor :   this is Dr XXX here
Doctor :   ok
User :   ok
Doctor :   may i know ur age, , before i can help u?
User :   18
Doctor :   have u had similar problems before ?
Doctor :   or this is the first time
User :   ive never been able to
Doctor :   ok,
Doctor :   i think u have a conditon called phimosis
Doctor :   where in the foreskin is tight
User :   ok what should i do
Doctor :   try using KY JELLY to gradually remove the skin, if possible
User :   any thing else
Doctor :   if its not working, then, you need a minor procedure
User :   what is ky jelly
Doctor :   that will loosen the foreskin and help u retract the foreskin
User :   where can i purchase this
Doctor :   any local pharmacy
User :   thank you bye
Doctor :   bye
Doctor :   have a good day
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor