Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Medicines for vaginal infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hello i am asking for a friend she has burning and swelling of the vagina
User :   she has tried a few things for yeast infection i told her it might be UTI
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   May I know her age?
User :   36
Doctor :   Ok
User :   she has no insurance and i was trying to help find a answer
Doctor :   May I know her marital status?
User :   married
Doctor :   and does she have any discharge?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   That does indicate a vaginal infection rather than a UTI
User :   so what can she do for that any otc meds?
Doctor :   She can use a topical antifungal cream
User :   ok anything else she needs to use or take
Doctor :   For now she should confine to that
User :   thank you so much have a wonderful day
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor