Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Medicines for typhi fever - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
Doctor :   Hi.\
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi dear
Doctor :   Hi.
Doctor :   Please go ahead with your query.
User :   hi dear doctor iam very glad to join with you i need your help
Doctor :   Ok
User :   dear doctor this about two years i have typhi fever infection i have use many antibotics but it doesnt have any effection on me i went to india they have given me blood test wadle for typhi fever it was possitive but
User :   i d'dnt have fever in that time and pain in my body and no headech they recomand me we are not given you any medician because in last years you had typhi in your blood and you treadment it and now when ever you test you blood it will be positive
Doctor :   Ok
User :   and now i have fever and headech my fever T is 100 F
User :   now please tell with should i do
Doctor :   That is normal as Widal titres will remain high for a very long time after the infection subsides
User :   and some time pain under my chest and all my body
User :   the widal titres was 160 right now positive
Doctor :   physicians look at rise in titres rather than a single value
User :   ok dear doctor now iam worry about it
Doctor :   there is nothing to worry about.
User :   which antibotics is good for typhi fever the best to effect on it
Doctor :   the pains could be due to some other cause or infection
User :   i have done whole body cheak up but there was not prolem only my blood HDL was a Little up
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Then there is no problem, I suggest that you take adequate rest
User :   dear
User :   iam a business man i can not be always in res
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For the pains you can take a Tab. Paracetamol 500mg thrice a day after food
User :   i have also stomachech problem
User :   some time pain what you think dear doctor this pain in my body will be because of it
Doctor :   What is the problem?
User :   stomach pain
User :   the degasetive system is not workin good
User :   in which hospital you are working in which country dear doctor
Doctor :   is there any burning sensation?
User :   yes dear
User :   under my chest
Doctor :   Ok
User :   sometime between my chest
Doctor :   You should take antacids like syp. digene or gelusil
Doctor :   after food
Doctor :   you should avoid spices, coffee, tea, alcohol, smoking
User :   ok dear
User :   antaccids it is tablets
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   or syrips
Doctor :   syrups
User :   could write the complete name
Doctor :   syp. digene or gelusil
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   if you dont mind
User :   they are tablet
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   they are available as both tablets and syrup.
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
User :   yes dear
User :   it was excellent
User :   for me dear
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
User :   iam useing panadol extra for headech
Doctor :   oK
User :   it is good
Doctor :   oK
User :   Panadol
Doctor :   Did you mean painadol?
User :   yes dear
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i suggest that you take a simple analgesic like paracetamol\
Doctor :   rather than painadol as it causes sleep
User :   ok dear
User :   thanks
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
User :   now could you tell me from which country you are chating dear
Doctor :   Bangalore, India
User :   i have came to xxxxx xxxxx hospital
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   anything else?
User :   thanks dear
User :   from your helping
User :   you are so gread for me
Doctor :   BYE FOR NOW
Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor