Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Medicines fo right ear pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   i have got ear problem
Doctor :  
User :   from last night
User :   which medicine to take
Doctor :  
you take painkillers for th pain
Doctor :  
is there any fever
User :   which painkiller will be best to take
Doctor :  
is thr any kind of discharge coming out of the ear?
User :   no
User :   nothhing is coming out
Doctor :   both ears are affected or only one ear?
User :   only right
User :   ear
Doctor :  
what is it that you are feeling in your ear?
Doctor :  
User :   its severe pain..finding difficult to chew anything
Doctor :  
ok you can take Tylenol two time a day or Crocin
Doctor :  
and see an ENT specialist for the pain
Doctor :  
cos your ear needs to be examined

Doctor :  
do you have any caries tooth?
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor