Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Medicine to regularize periods - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi
User :   i have irregular menstruation cycle , whts the remedy for it, moreover i have hairfall also
User :   how to regularise my periods
User :   i am 32 unamrried
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   since how long
User :   its been there for 1 yerar i get it once in 40 days. but since 3 months i havent got it
Doctor :   on any medicines for any other thing?
User :   no
User :   sometimes i have xmet to get periods
Doctor :   is it irregular taken?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Look, irregular periods and absent periods is not a leave alone issue
Doctor :   it could be worrisomg
Doctor :   worrisome
User :   means
Doctor :   I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes.
Doctor :   Before 4 months
Doctor :   were the periods regular
Doctor :   and once in a month?

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor